In this scary 360 degree video, paranormal investigators use a Ouija Board in the basement of the haunted hotel, but are shocked when they hear a creepy scream!
Haunted Cactus Hotel
The Cactus Hotel in San Angelo, TX is an original Hilton Hotel from the 1920s, but underneath its elegant decor there is a tragic and haunted past. There are a lot of weird noises and experiences that people have had, but the most well told story is that a woman fell down the fireplace and died in the basement. Together with Concho Valley Paranormal and Dan LaFave I visited the Cactus Hotel to see if we could capture real paranormal activity on video. You can watch more from this paranormal investigation here.
How to Watch 360 Videos
Use your mouse, swipe your phone, or use a VR headset to rotate the video 360 degrees! You can see the ceiling, floor, and all sides of the room! For best results, set your phone to 100% brightness and wear headphones! If possible, set the video to 4K.
Watch More Scary 360° Ghost Hunting Videos!
- Scary Apartment Haunting A young couple thought they found the perfect apartment, but now sinister dreams haunted them at night. Believing it is paranormal, I was invited to investigate.
- Locked in Jail Cell The Dead Explorer investigates complaints of a ghost trapped inside a jail cell.
- Creepy Solitary Confinement The Dead Explorer locks himself in a haunted jail and finds a spirit with a terrifying message.
- Ouija Board Demon ZOZO? Two ghost hunters use an Ouija board at a haunted hotel and an encounter a creepy spirit that wants them to leave.
- Haunting Ouija Board Session! Paranormal investigators try to use a Ouija Board to speak to a little girl, but are forced to stop by a haunting surprise.
Special thanks to Concho Valley Paranormal for the invitation to join them on this investigation!