Ghost hunting video from the haunted Hill House Manor! A paranormal investigator is grabbed and a scary EVP is caught on tape! Guest featuring Panic Attack Videos!
The owners of the Hill House Manor in Texas bought this house as a rental triplex. They shortly found it was haunted. A psychic states that a murder took place in one of the units. That location is now called the murder room. The owners prohibit any paranormal investigator from going into the murder room alone. The owners also have an interesting photo of what appears to be a full body apparition ghost boy upstairs. It’s hard to know if the photo is real or not since it was taken by another group (which reinforces the question, if you catch a picture of a full body apparition, will people just assume it’s fake?). The psychic also believes the mirror in another upstairs bedroom is a portal to the dark side.
- Date of Investigation: 1/31/14-2/1/14
- Crew: Alejandro Dominguez, Dead Explorer & Franklin Cadwallader, Panic Attack Videos
- Case Type: Residential home (now empty).
- How did I find out about the case? I was invited by Franklin, who I met though YouTube.
- Gear: Canon XA-10, SWANN DVR System, Sony Digital Recorder, and a Static Electricity Reader. This is the first time I’ve seen the static electricity device. Franklin found it on Ebay. It lights up red or blue if static electricity passes the unit. In theory, you could use the colors to ask for yes or no responses. There are definitely some false readings if you move near it, but some of the readings had no explanation.
- Investigator Friendly? Yes, the owners of this location embrace their paranormal activity and love to have groups. Location is very easy to investigate and the owners have WIFI internet. However, there is a location fee. We paid $150 for a Friday evening. Prices are lower on weekdays. Owner’s rates are subject to change.
- Evidence caught? Yes, a very interesting EVP.
- Haunted or Not? Hard to say. The EVP was interesting, but most of the activity was personnal experiences.
- Recommended? Yes, but obviously paranormal activity can vary from night to night. The location and owners were cool and I would love to take a second look.