The most haunted places in Washington! List of the top haunted places in Washington for paranormal investigations and scary experiences!
|Washington State Flag|
- Kells Pub / Butterworth Building located in Seattle, Washington’s downtown Pike Place Market area, is said to be haunted by employees, customers and ghost hunters alike. It was once a mortuary, currently converted into a pub. This located was featured on Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures.
- Montgomery House Bed and Breakfast in Kalama was once a hospital, bordello, and medical clinic, built on land formerly occupied by the Cowlitz Indian Nation. The land was site to tens of thousands of Native American deaths, and full-body spectres are reported both in the establishment’s back yard and within the home. This location was the subject of the 2009 feature film documentary Montgomery House: The Perfect Haunting, directed by psychic Danielle Egnew.
- Claremont Hotel in Seattle, Washington. People report a loud 1920’s party going on the ninth floor. However, when people investigate, the music stops.
- Pike Place Public Market in Seattle, Washington reportedly has a Native American Women who roams the site.
- The Hunt Club Bar in the Sorrento Hotel in Seattle has spirits that move things around as people visit the bar.
Sources: Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reportedly_haunted_locations_in_the_United_States
“Real Ghost Stories” by Brad Steiger