The most haunted places in Nevada! List of the top haunted places in Nevada for paranormal investigations and scary experiences!
|Nevada State Flag|
- Abraham Curry House in Carson City is a historic residence reportedly occupied by the spirit of its namesake builder Abraham Curry, the founding father of the city and state capital, who died in 1873 with only one dollar in his pocket.
- Goldfield Hotel in Goldfield, Nevada has been reportedly haunted, both the Ghost Adventures crew and Ghost Hunters have investigated there.
- The Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas is said to haunted by famous celebrities.
- The Redd Foxx’s home in Las Vegas. It is said that the famous American comedian is playing pranks on the current tenants as a ghost.
- The Nevada Governor’s Mansion in Carson City was first occupied by the family of Governor Denver S. Dickerson in July 1909. Guests and staff have reported seeing a woman and child on the premises, thought to be Dickerson’s wife Una and daughter June, the only child to have been born in the residence.
- Virginia City, Nevada: The Yellow Jacket Mine has been reported to be haunted by the spirits of eleven miners who were trapped underground during the Yellow Jacket Mine fire. The television series Ghost Adventures sent three investigators to discover the mystery of the numerous hauntings in the mines.
- The Mackay Mansion is reported to be haunted by the former residents of the mansion. The television series The Dead Files aired an episode of The Mackay Mansion to investigate the many haunting occurrences.